The Jolly Miller Café & Patisserie is on a mission to be the best local Café and make a difference in our communities through great coffee, scrumptious food, delicious pastries and homemade cakes.
From one small patisserie, word soon spread with now 13 company owned and operated cafes across Melbourne. The Jolly Miller Group is a rapidly growing institution!
What are we looking for?
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Barista with a can-do attitude, thrives under pressure and fantastic customer service skills to join our team in our newest location Corydon.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Have at least 2 years’ barista experience in a high-volume café
· Are comfortable to set, adjust, correct machine and grinder settings
· Have experience working autonomously and as part of a team
· Have exceptional knowledge of making all types of espresso coffee
· Are well presented and friendly
· Have excellent organization and communication skills
· Responsible for efficient, high-quality coffee production including consistent latte art
· Daily opening and closing of the coffee machine
· Maintaining the highest levels of customer service
What we offer:
· 20 – 30 hours per week, with the intention to increase after COVID restrictions
· Hours during the day. No Nights!!
· Work-Life Balance
· Great opportunity for career progression
· Experienced and Professional management and operational support
· Great Team Environment
If you have a passion for producing amazing coffee and quality /presentation is important to you, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit a recent resume with the most relevant experience along with a cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications expected, only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Job Type: Part-time
Please complete our online application form and click the submit
button at the bottom to apply to become part of the team.